Feel Better. Perform Better. Live Better
|Posted on March 16, 2020 at 8:45 AM|
TO OUR MEMBERS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
We know that you may have concerns with respect to the COVID19 coronavirus. We understand and share your concerns and want you to know that your health and wellness are our top priority. When this outbreak was beginning to develop, we took the following steps:
- Placed additional Hand Sanitizer bottles throughout the facility
- Added a fourth Zogics Wipes dispenser. Details about the ingredients are posted above each dispenser
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of class props, and other high touch areas.
You all have stepped up by wiping down the equipment you use more frequently and more thoroughly. You are washing your hands more as well. You are staying away if not feeling well. These efforts make it safer for everyone and are greatly appreciated.
Our plan is to stay open and continue to offer classes and programs as scheduled, but we will be monitoring the situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we are taking additional steps:
- Offering Direct Check-in. If the front desk is attended and you wish to avoid using the fingerprint scanner or our pen, just give your name and we will check you in manually.
- Exploring ways to put class content online.
We need you to keep up the great work and consider these additional steps:
- Keeping more space between yourself and the person exercising next to you.
- Wiping down equipment before using it as well as after.
Exercising can boost your immune system and we all know how important that can be right now. Please reach out if you have any concerns or questions not addressed here. We'll get through this together.
Jan Schmidt, owner
Blue Bicycle Health & Fitness